I am thankful for my family and friends.
Here is an example why.
My friend Ms. P. also has a WordPress blog. In fact, she is the one who suggested I get one and I’ve it enjoyed since.
Ms. P. occasionally answers a random set of questions posted by different bloggers. The following set is one I found amusing, both in the questions and answers. You might want to try to answer some of the questions yourself. 😉
1. Socks? Love them or hate them?
– I don’t like shoes. And I don’t like socks. I love going barefooted. If it’s a choice between cold feet and wearing shoes, most of the time barefooting wins.
2. Is there a God?
– Yes, there are billions of gods. Most people would also call them human beings. So far, it seems we are most intelligent, creative, productive, literate, compassionate, and just entities in the universe. For me, that’s a god! Let’s continue to move forward!!
3. Is a pizza a pizza without cheese?
– Pizza without cheese is like ice cream without milk, sugar, or flavoring. You can eat it, but it’s tasteless and not worth the effort or the money. (yeach!)
4. What’s your favorite book and why?
– Too many to name! Asimov’s Foundation series come to mind. For a self-help, A New Guide to Rational Living. For humor, any Bloom County comic book (but you would have to be alive in the 1980s to get all the humor.)
5. Do aliens exist or are we floating around in space all alone?
– I don’t know. I hope so. It will give us hope and vision that if another species can travel in space, then so could we.
6. Do you still have the teddy you slept with as a child?
– I had stuffed dog (not a real one!) that I used when I was between 7 and 9 years old. Does that count as a teddy bear?
7. Brussel sprouts? Yes or no?
– Yes. But please put cheese on it (see question #3).
8. Christmas? Do you love it or hate it?
– Like it! Wonder why this holiday comes in the winter. Why not celebrate it in the summer, when it’s warmer?
9. What’s sexier – a beaming smile or thigh high boots?
– Smiles win over boots. In fact, smiles win out over ANY shoeware.
10. If you were stuck with one view for the rest of your life, what would it be?
– The correct one, of course. (My friend Ms. P put this as her answer. To which I might add, …or as close as we can be.)
11. Which do you prefer? Spring or Autumn?
– Spring. Because I know Summer is coming!
Anyone else care to take on these questions?
They’re free right now, but I can’t promise they’ll be around after Thanksgiving!
Add a comment to this post: https://lightmotifs.wordpress.com/2018/11/20/lisas-eleven/#respond